Contractor and Employee Opportunities
Nashville Sports Leagues is always looking for fun, social, high quality officials, coordinators and promo team members. Get paid hosting sports you love and events you attend.
Officials are independent contractors that should offer their services to call fun and fair games, maintain control of play and establish open, friendly rapport with teams and spectators. Qualifications/Requirement for Officials:
- - Ensure fun and competitive environment for all skill levels.
- - Be kind, fairly, polite and firm enforcing rules and policies.
- - Help setup and breakdown of facilities including but not limited to paperwork and equipment.
- - Report and attend to any on-field injuries.
League Coordinators are part time employees and are responsible for signing in teams, collecting fees, dealing with player/team issues, reporting scores to office, distributing t-shirts and marketing of upcoming leagues, sponsorships and events. Please be prepared to commit to 8-10 week season.
Promo team members are part time employees who attend our social events and events we are at around town. They are responsible for talking to attendees about upcoming leagues and events, signing them up for our newsletters and generating an interest in NSL. Must be outgoing, "bubbly", and social!
- Compensation is noted in the contractor or employment agreement as applicable.